CAPS RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP
Centre for Air Power Studies (CAPS), New Delhi, invites applications from Indian citizens for two years research fellowship, at four levels:
- Senior Fellow (SF)
- Research Fellow (RF)
- Associate Fellow (AF)
- Research Associate (RA)
Research Focus Areas:
- National Security
- Strategic studies
- Foreign Policies
- India and the neighbourhood
- Space and Cyber Issues
- Senior Fellow: PhD with 05 years of experience in research or 15 years experience in Defence.
- Research Fellow: PhD or 10 years experience in Defence.
- Associate Fellow: MPhil or equivalent with 03 years of experience in research or 05 years experience in Defence.
- Research Associate: MA/ MSc and working towards MPhil /PhD.
- Research experience
- Excellent communication skills, including interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Remuneration: According to experience and expertise, within the scale of :
- Senior Fellow (SF): Rs 35,000- 38,000
- Research Fellow (RF): Rs 25,000-30,000
- Associate Fellow (AF): Rs 20,000-25,000
- Research Associate (RA): Rs 16,000-18,000
- Duly filled‐in application (in format given below) along with the research proposal (in format given below) of not more than 1000 words must be sent to Director General, Centre for Air Power Studies (CAPS), P-284, Arjan Path, Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010 or email it email@example.com with the subject line ‘ Application for the position of SF/RF/AF/RA.'
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Research Proposal Format: