Centre for Air Power Studies (CAPS), New Delhi, invites applications from Indian citizens for two years research fellowship, at four levels:
- Senior Fellow (SF)
- Research Fellow (RF)
- Associate Fellow (AF)
- Research Associate (RA)opy Editor (We are hiring Copyeditor Position! If you are interested in defence research and got editing experience, can send your updated CV with the subject “Application for Copyeditor Position to firstname.lastname@example.org “
Research Focus Areas:
- National Security
- Strategic studies
- Foreign Policies
- India and the neighbourhood
- Space and Cyber Issues
- Senior Fellow: PhD with 10 years of experience in research or 15 years experience in Defence.
- Research Fellow: PhD with 05 years of experience in research or 10 years experience in Defence.
- Associate Fellow: M.Phil or equivalent with 03 years of experience in research OR Post Graduate with 5 years of dedicated research experience OR 05 years experience in Defence.
- Research Associate: MA/ MSc and working towards MPhil /PhD.
- Research experience
- Excellent communication skills, including interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Senior Fellow (SF): Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 60,000
- Research Fellow (RF): Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 46,000
- Associate Fellow (AF): Rs. 30,500 – Rs. 35,000
- Research Associate (RA): Rs. 26,500 – Rs. 29,500
- Duly filled‐in application (in format given below) along with the research proposal (in format given below along with chapterisation) must be sent to Director General, Centre for Air Power Studies (CAPS), P-284, Arjan Path, Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010 or by email to email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘ Application for the position of Senior Fellow/Research Fellow/Associate Fellow/Research Associate.’
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Research Proposal Format:
Centre for Air Power Studies (CAPS) accepts application from candidates for short-term internship (1-3 month(s)). The applicants are expected to forward the following documents for consideration of their application:
- A complete CV of the candidate
- A short research proposal (in the format given below) and
- A recommendation letter from head of the institution/ department.
The documents must be sent to Director General, Centre for Air Power Studies (CAPS), P-284, Arjan Path, Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010 or by email to email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘ Application for Internship.’
Research Proposal Format:
Note for applicants
- Those who are pursuing post-graduation can apply for internship along with a recommendation letter from their professor/ department head.
- Those who have completed their degree and in case there is a gap after their degree the applicant should give the reason for the gap, besides providing a recommendation letter from their former professor/ department head.
- No stipend/ fellowship would be paid for the intership period.
- Successful interns will be provided with Internship Certificate provided, the candidate fulfills all the duties in the centre.