Mr Divyanshu Jindal
Mr. Divyanshu Jindal is a Research Associate (Aerospace Group) at Centre for Air Power Studies (CAPS), New Delhi. His research focuses on cyber geopolitics and cyber diplomacy. At CAPS his research project is themed on Cyber Diplomacy in Indian Foreign Policy. Before joining CAPS, he was an intern at the Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (MP-IDSA) for a short stint and worked as an Independent Researcher on Indian Cyber Diplomacy. He has curated an information portal on Cyber Diplomacy- https://www.cyberdiplo.tk/ which provides updates on Indian cyber diplomacy.
He completed his master’s in Diplomacy, Law, and Business, with a specialization in Economics and Foreign Policy from OP Jindal Global University, Haryana in 2021. During his course, he was endowed with the OP Jindal Outstanding Merit Scholarship and awarded for research initiatives, student-led intiatives, overall leadership, and social media impact.
Mr. Divyanshu completed his B.Tech in Computer Science from SRM University in 2016. He was engaged as Associate Systems Engineer with Fidelity Investments between 2016 and 2018. He cleared the UGC-NET in International Relations and Area Studies in 2022. His writings have appeared at the Lowy Institute, BRICS Information Portal, 9DASHLINE, The Quint, South Asia Monitor, and at AIDIA, Nepal among others.
- North Korea’s Cyber-offensive: Implications for India, Organisation for Research on China and Asia, January 2022
- Balancing ‘East’ and ‘West’: India’s Cyber Diplomacy, Organisation for Research on China and Asia, 20 December 2022
- Russia, more than China, leaves India with a Dilemma., the Interpreter by Lowy Institute, 2 December 2021
- India’s Role In Northeast Asia’s Energy Security Through Presence In Russian Far East, Eurasia Review, 24 November 2021
- The Hydrogen Push: Mapping Indo-Russian Trajectories – Analysis, Eurasia Review,
- Russia, India and the S-400 Deal: Complicated Geopolitics, 9DASHLINE, 29 September 2021.
- India at ZAPAD-2021: What It Means for Our Ties With Russia & China, The Quint, 20 September 2021
- Can India-Russia Trade Triple by 2025?” BRICS Informational Portal.